liquid vitamin supplement

bantyman

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Blue Ridge GA
Hey all
frow.gif

Have a question for all the geniuses on here Has anyone heard of a water soluble vitamin supplement called Life Guard ? If so where can I get it Thanx for the help

Mike
big_smile.png

here are some post selections
most are in the UK

NAF Poultry Life-Guard - Poultry Care & Vet Products Get happy hens with Life-Guard - a natural supplement formulated for chickens with a patented formula of antioxidants and vitamins which will improve your ...
https://www.millbryhill.co.uk/small...-care-vet.../naf-poultry-life-guard-22484.htm - Cached - Similar pages

Life Guard Poultry Tonic Garden Feathers Poultry Supplies for ... Life-Guard™ Tonic is a nutritional prebiotic, antioxidant and vitamin supplement formulated as a liquid feed to be added to drinking water for chickens and ...
www.gardenfeathers.co.uk/life-guard-poultry-tonic-250ml_p43.aspx - Cached - Similar pages

Lifeguard poultry tonic - 250ml Lifeguard poultry tonic - 250ml. A nutritional prebiotic, anti-oxidant and vitamin supplement formulated for chickens and other poultry. ...
www.homesteadfarmsupplies.co.uk/lifeguard-poultry-tonic-250ml-p-233.html - Cached - Similar pages

Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Cod Liver Oil: Some Clarifications Mar 23, 2006 ... If you are a lifeguard or spend a lot of time in the sun, you do not need ... D status and the effectiveness of cod liver oil or vitamin D supplements. ... in Young Broiler Chickens," Poultry Science, 77 (1998) 570-577. ...
www.westonaprice.org/basicnutrition/clarifications.html - Cached - Similar pages

Thank you I havent found any of those yet that will ship to the US So I am trying to find some here If not that then maybe something that is equal to it

Mike
big_smile.png

I've read about AviaCharge 2000 here on BYC. It can be found online from McMurry or Strombergs and is a complete poultry nutritional vitamin supplement especially formulated for poultry. I've also read some people use three drops of Poly-vi-sol w/o iron (childrens liquid A-B-D vitamins) as a stand-by.

Hey all
frow.gif

Guess I will have to check that Avia Charge out and see whats up with it Is it supposed to be any good? The one thing I like about the Life Guard is that its all natural with no preservatives and stuff But I may have to think differently and go with something like this

Mike
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I use this every day:

twincitypoultrysupplies.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=232

and this every other week

twincitypoultrysupplies.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=624

Chris

Back
Top Bottom