Liquidating my Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Flock

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by marquisella, Nov 25, 2012.

1. marquisella

marquisella Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    After 7 years, I'm letting my blrw flock go. I have 7 hens & 1 rooster. The roo & 4 hens are dark blue, 3 hens are splash. Since I started over 7 years ago with a rooster, 2 hens and hatched eggs, I've developed my own line of these beautiful birds. The flock has been closed since the first year.

Most of the hens are 1.5 years old, with a couple that are 1 year old. The roo is 1.5 years old. They are laying at this time. I will sell the hes in lots of 2. $20 each bird.

Please email me if you have questions. Obviously, since these are adult birds, shipping to places far away will be costly. Shipping & box will be extra depending on the distance. Pick up is fine or I can deliver to the NE Poultry Congress mid January. If I deliver to the NEPC, an extra $5 will be added to cover the cost of feed until then, per bird.

Paypal or check. Shipping will be after checks clear. Paypal shipping will be immediately.

The birds are descendents of the hens in the photo.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire

Sending you a PM

3. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    how much for the whole lot?

4. tonily

tonily Out Of The Brooder

Nov 28, 2012
    do wyandottes lay dark eggs?

5. MoonlightFarmCT

MoonlightFarmCT Out Of The Brooder

Nov 4, 2013
    Wolcott, CT
    My Coop
    Hi there, Do you have any of your dark blue hens left ? I have a BLRW roo that would like a beautiful girlfriend or two to play with.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by