List for Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Blisschick, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    There have been many people asking me for eggs, but my girls hadn't been laying up until this week. I actually got three today, where normally I was lucky to get two a week. At this time, I would like to start a list of those who would be interested in getting them so they don't have to sit on my table and go to waste. You will be put on the list in order of request.

I'm asking $30.00 per dozen + shipping, payable via Paypal. If you wish to pay by money order, I will ship once I have received your payment, not before.

2. schroader

schroader Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2008
    Beaver Dam Ky
    Can you post some pics of your birds please?

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Quote:Here is a pic of a bird I hatched from Stacey's eggs. As you can tell, Nugget is very beautiful!

[​IMG]

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I pm'd you.

5. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    This is one of the roosters I will be using. I'm using some single combs in my flock this year to help with fertility, plus he has some really great color and lacing for a light roo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is one of two dark roos I have in the pen. The other is a single comb and just as nicely colored and laced.

[​IMG]

All but two of my breeding hens are splash. At this point, all the eggs are coming from the splash hens.

[​IMG]

6. CarlaRiggs

CarlaRiggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Your chickens are just gorgeous, Stacey!

Carla

7. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Here are my BLRW I hatched from Bliss last spring. These pics show birds that are not yet a year old but you get the idea (they were taken last fall).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would recommend her to anyone !!!

Julie [​IMG]

8. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    He's very nice. He has some of the gold on his back I'm trying to work out, but at least he's evenly colored. I had lots my first year not come out with the hackles as evenly colored, but now at least they're pretty much uniform and don't have very much brassiness. The three I'm using this year don't have it. The color of the hens is much better too. Your one girl there is pretty nice. [​IMG] I've been working a lot on form, too.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  9. Fancy Feather Poultry

Fancy Feather Poultry Cooped Up

May 30, 2007
    I would love some eggs!

10. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Well I'm glad I got my eggs before you *improved* the flock...lol. I love the contrast of the gold !!!

He's the prettiest roo I have at the moment... even more than the Blue Orp and that is saying a lot.

Julie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by