List for sale items by their state

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by 26chickens, Apr 15, 2009.

1. 26chickens

26chickens Out Of The Brooder

Mar 28, 2009
    It would be such a time saver if sale postings were listed by the state. Is that possible & does anyone agree with the benefit???[​IMG]

2. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

The thread title is supposed to have the STATE in it, per the BST rules...

3. mwdh1

mwdh1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Indiana
    I like the idea of creating a state by state listing under the buy sell trade. It would be a lot easier for those of us who prefer to pick up rather than ship.

4. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    I like that idea also. Then I wouldn't see things I can't get because they are too far away. I would only look in the state I feel I could drive too. [​IMG]

5. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

What about the things that are small enough to have shipped to you? Personally, I'm not opposed to paying for shipping, so I would have to go through each state's listing which would be tedious. BST is quite fine the way it is, and is easy to sort through if thread titles are created within the posted guidelines. JMHO...

6. mwdh1

mwdh1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Indiana
    Quote:I should have clarified, I was refering to live birds, I have no problems with shipped eggs, it's just I do not like to have animals shipped.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by