Listen to the Call of the Ptarmigan (made my me)!

Quails1

Songster
6 Years
May 15, 2015
Hey there, folks! Do you know what a ptarmigan sounds like? My voice! I can morph my voice to replicate the ptarmigan's call! And since you're lucky, you'll get to hear my ptarmigan-calling skills; reproducing ptarmigans' calls and sounds all made by myself!

When I first heard the sound a willow ptarmigan sounds like, and my voice sounds pretty similar, I thought I could reproduce the call of the willow grouse by making uttering noises and altering the patterns to match those of the ptarmigan. You'll see what I mean when you watch the videos I provided you below so you can get a sense of my inner ptarmigan!

Here are the links:

This is my 2nd, revised attempt:

...And, this is my 1st attempt:

Hope you enjoy my ptarmigan voice! 'cuz you can call me "Ptarmiguy"!

Last edited:
Hey there, folks! Do you know what a ptarmigan sounds like? My voice! I can morph my voice to replicate the ptarmigan's call! And since you're lucky, you'll get to hear my ptarmigan-calling skills; reproducing ptarmigans' calls and sounds all made by myself!

When I first heard the sound a willow ptarmigan sounds like, and my voice sounds pretty similar, I thought I could reproduce the call of the willow grouse by making uttering noises and altering the patterns to match those of the ptarmigan. You'll see what I mean when you watch the videos I provided you below so you can get a sense of my inner ptarmigan!

Here are the links:

This is my 2nd, revised attempt:

...And, this is my 1st attempt:

Hope you enjoy my ptarmigan voice! 'cuz you can call me "Ptarmiguy"!
Nice!

Back
Top Bottom