Little Daddy & his ginormous comb get a breeder condo...new pics pg 44

Quote:
dang it! i tried so hard to make it seem real! The Weekly World News helped me out with the editing.
ep.gif

poor CAT has already had her brain traumatized by the 'freaky comb'. she may need therapy. so sorry, my friend!
gig.gif

Quote:
dang it! i tried so hard to make it seem real! The Weekly World News helped me out with the editing.
ep.gif

poor CAT has already had her brain traumatized by the 'freaky comb'. she may need therapy. so sorry, my friend!
gig.gif

You are good. Really, really good... lol. (One did have a little comb... now I am wondering how far her genius goes... was it even real back then? Were they even chickens at all.... )

Quote:
ep.gif

gig.gif

You are good. Really, really good... lol. (One did have a little comb... now I am wondering how far her genius goes... was it even real back then? Were they even chickens at all.... )

yes, they were real, remember? here's a picture of one....

12425_little_chicken_toy.jpg

Good grief Miss Jayne! The boy is getting wattles to now? What are you feeding them birds over there anyway? BTW, his sisters are doing great! I'm having fun with them sitting here in my kitchen!

Back
Top Bottom