I am hatching in a circulated air hovabator. I've been running staggered hatches in it. I know I need a separate hatching incubator, but we don't have any money right now except what I am earning from selling the ducklings and eggs--all the more reason to get another incubator! So here's the deal: I have $45 set aside from duck money that I can spend on "extras" (i.e., I've already set aside the amount I need for the month's expenses plus some savings for winter, so this is truly "extra"). It would take me till about July to save enough for the hovabator with fan plus shipping. But I could by a LG today at tractor supply with what I have. Considering that my ducklings are selling before they even hatch, and I could probably make more money if I were hatching in a separate incubator (more incubator space, yay!), plus my husband wants incubator space for his quail--what would you do? Would you buy the LG now as the hatching bator and incubate mostly in the Hovabator, or would you hold out for a second Hovabator? Thanks very much for any feedback!