Little giant incubator for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kbeagle, May 16, 2010.

1. kbeagle

kbeagle CHICKEN AND QUAIL LADY

I got a little giant 9200 for sale. no turner. the shipping price is depening on your zip code. please email or pm me. thank you and happy bidding.

2. kbeagle

Omg, still got 5 days to go. [​IMG]

3. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    A pic would do wonders for your sale. And does it have a fan in it?

4. kbeagle

Quote:i find one, it doesn't have fan in it. [​IMG]

http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx150/kbeagle14/?action=view&current=lg.jpg

my husband just bough me a nice 2 gqf sportsman, he told me not to fool with the hand turner anymore. so he bought me one with auto turner. and i also got a other one incubator on ebay that is on auction also. this one don't have turner either. i was just testing on the little giant if i can do it by hand. and so far i have successful hatch rate.

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  5. kbeagle

2 day 15 hrs to go. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. 1sttimer

1sttimer Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2010
    its not letting me bid im trying to put $30.50 down but its telling me that i cant put anything lower than the starting price. ugh technology. grrr [​IMG] and i would really like to bid [​IMG]

7. 1sttimer

Feb 15, 2010
    ok nevermind lol i figured it out [​IMG]

8. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    good luck 1sttimer it looks like you may have it. I have a LG and mine works great. Have fun with it.

9. 1sttimer

Feb 15, 2010
    ok thank you. my guineas will start to lay next year but this is as cheap as they come. and plus if my girls start to lay, i gotta rooster so... im sure i will have fun lol [​IMG]

10. kbeagle

To all the bidders, this item still got 1 day left. at the end of auction please let me know how do you want to ship and pay for the bator. i can do ups for 20 bucks, and it would be there in 2-3 days, or post office for 15 dollars for priority mail that include the box, delievery number. or i can even ship over night by ups. if you need it that soon. lol.............. that's in cause you need one NOW. or you might eggs coming in the mail. who knows. [​IMG] want to tell everyone good luck, and happy bidding. and please don't fight.

I also got other incubator for auction that comes with egg turner and quail racks. in case everyone is interested. here is the link to ebay page.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140409518465&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

happy bidding to everyone. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by