LITTLE GIANT STILL AIR INCUBATOR MODEL 9200

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by SoccerMomof7, May 6, 2008.

1. SoccerMomof7

SoccerMomof7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Kansas
    What does everybody think about it? I am trying to find an inexpensive incubator, any advice?

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I have 2 . 1 with turner one without.......both maintain good humidity and temp..........only because of my mistakes have I had bad hatches [​IMG]

3. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    I have one if you're looking for one. Used once with auto turner.

4. SoccerMomof7

Apr 13, 2008
    Kansas
    I sent you a pm.

5. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    There is a post on right now about anyone incubating with a LG I started it and it has alot of good advice on it. I am on my 19th day with the LG (little giant still air) and day 5 with the LG (with fan) so far so good.

6. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    People talk trash about it but I have been doing fine with mine. My advice is to splurge on a nice thermometer/humidity reader. I got a digital one. The thermometer that comes with it is pretty crappy. Other than that I think it works fine. It's sensitive so be careful adjusting the temperature.

7. bamadominaker

bamadominaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    Honoraville, Alabama
    I purchased one from BLISS.... and I put 6 eggs in Sat, temp is maintaining well. It has auto egg turner, fan and seems to be doing well. I love it, we will see if it works out. Between the 6, six week old NJG's and the 3 dominiques, full time job, etc. I have to check off to make sure I have feed everything including people. [​IMG] I am so thankful for automatic feeders. Good luck finding one. [​IMG]

8. SoccerMomof7

Apr 13, 2008
    Kansas
    Believe me that's how I feel somedays with the 6 chickens, dog, hubby, and 7 kids.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by