Little Hen...... What Breed???

Thank you so much guys!!!! I wanted to know for sure!!! Thanks again!!!
She's lovely!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks!!! I love her soooooooooooooooo much!!!!! We did think she was a boy....... but then she started laying eggs! So then we had to change her name from Peter tweeer to Peter tweetett!!! She really is the cutest little thing. I am hoping to breed her with my Smokey, which is a self blue OEGB.

Thanks!!! I love her soooooooooooooooo much!!!!! We did think she was a boy....... but then she started laying eggs! So then we had to change her name from Peter tweeer to Peter tweetett!!! She really is the cutest little thing. I am hoping to breed her with my Smokey, which is a self blue OEGB.
Oooo! They would make beautiful chicks!

I have a self blue OEGB pullet.

Cool!! I have 12!!!! I have 2 dark Cornish hens, my little Smokey, 2 partridge Plymouth rocks, 2 silkies (boy and girl), 2 barred rocks, 3 buff orps, and Peter Tweetett

Yes they are bantams. I just got them with my OEGB in the mixed bantam section at my local feed store. I named them Hawk and Falcon because they look like hawks. I love them so much. You should really get a couple. They are a joy to have around. I love them! Ill post a pic.

Yes they are bantams. I just got them with my OEGB in the mixed bantam section at my local feed store. I named them Hawk and Falcon because they look like hawks. I love them so much. You should really get a couple. They are a joy to have around. I love them! Ill post a pic.
Yay! I love pictures! LOL

Back
Top Bottom