Little Lou hurt again

Duckfarmer1

Crowing
Jul 23, 2019
Kane,Pa
Lou has been doing great since giving him the kitten food..packing on some weight! He’s not fond of the B 12 in tomato or watermelon..so I’ll have to be more sneaky..but today he’s a sad little guy..Chris said he saw him limp yesterday..I didn’t...well today as BAD,...I soaked his foot..there is a cut on the center knuckle.. but I’ve seen it there before...but maybe it’s due to our horrible weather...I put some of of the blue coat antiseptic on it.that’s stuff lasts on ducks.but didn’t wrap it since it’s a sloppy mess here..then he chose to lay down in the pen for the day...so at night, I put him in his old pen that he loved as a baby..and som kitten food...he’ll be nice and warm and can rest it. I’m hoping....poor guy can’t catch a break
0B6324B2-7850-4B31-9E3D-D3182F26F92D.jpeg

Lou has been doing great since giving him the kitten food..packing on some weight! He’s not fond of the B 12 in tomato or watermelon..so I’ll have to be more sneaky..but today he’s a sad little guy..Chris said he saw him limp yesterday..I didn’t...well today as BAD,...I soaked his foot..there is a cut on the center knuckle.. but I’ve seen it there before...but maybe it’s due to our horrible weather...I put some of of the blue coat antiseptic on it.that’s stuff lasts on ducks.but didn’t wrap it since it’s a sloppy mess here..then he chose to lay down in the pen for the day...so at night, I put him in his old pen that he loved as a baby..and som kitten food...he’ll be nice and warm and can rest it. I’m hoping....poor guy can’t catch a break View attachment 1937520
He's a cutie!

Back
Top Bottom