Little Lou. Wry neck or tired duck?

Duckfarmer1

Crowing
Jul 23, 2019
Kane,Pa
9B24A0A5-39A1-4FA2-98C1-A0E119FEC281.jpeg
FE17A65E-E367-4E81-A100-786E82E026E0.jpeg
ok, so most of you know that Little Lou is my runt duck who is once again hurt. I’m not sure if it’s a Bumblefoot because that spot is not swollen or hard. And is doesn’t bother him when I pick at it. I think he started with maybe a hurt foot/joint...the joint is swollen and hot to touch. I’ve been giving him the nutrdench, BComplex, epsom salt soak, didn’t want meal worms is drinking some and believe it or not eating some salmon and pea dog food because I was out of his kitten food. Ok. So today during the soak. I was petting him and he kept letting his head and neck drop all the way back. I of course don’t have a picture. I. Would pick him up and he would keep it up and lay it back down. Maybe he was just enjoying the soak? He has been miserable for days and to be honest I don’t know if he’s going to make it through this time. No we can’t do the vet although I would love to. There are no toxins he could have gotten into. No one else is sick. Plus this started with a limp after Thanksgiving. I put vetwrap very loose on the joint last night because although the joint is warm. The foot is cold. Always. Any idea would be appreciated He doesn’t have his head down in these pictures I think because when I open the door he picks it up. Or maybe he was enjoying the soak

Back
Top Bottom