Little OEGBs

SunAngel

Songster
11 Years
May 20, 2008
Chambersburg, Pa.
This is my newest pair of bantams. They came from meriruka via silkieluver_07's mom who was picking up chickens and got these little cuties for me. I was told they are 5 weeks old and OEGBs. Any idea what color they are, or might end up? They are so sweet, I just had to show them off. They didn't even mind their photo session.

10683_pic_01_feb_17_2009.jpg

10683_pic_02_feb_17_2009.jpg

10683_pic_03_feb_17_2009.jpg

10683_pic_09_feb_17_2009.jpg

10683_pic_07_feb_17_2009.jpg

10683_pic_08_feb_17_2009.jpg

10683_pic_04_feb_17_2009.jpg

10683_pic_05_feb_17_2009.jpg

This morning we were sitting across the house and hear this sound similar to the sound a dish soap bottle being squeezed thats empty (if you can imagine the sucking type sound). My son was taking a shower at the time and I thought he was making the noise with the shampoo bottle at first. DH says he thinks its one of my birds. So I wander out to the living room and wait...no sounds, other than normal tweeting (birds), cooing (pigeon) and peeping (chicks). I turn around just in time to see the little roo, pictured above, sitting on the perch, trying his hardest to crow. No real sound coming out except for the sucking squirting sound. I watched him for awhile, trying my hardest not to laugh and embarrass the little guy. He kept that up on and off all day today. Only once or twice, did he manage to get any real sound mixed in. He has a lot of practicing to do yet lol.

Thanks for looking and thanks again meriruka for the awesome pair. They have won my heart already
love.gif

Last edited:
They're so cute! Especially you're little rooster!! I just love him.
love.gif

Aren't those first crows hilarious?

Congratulations on your new babies.

Thanks!

They are so sweet, I am still amazed. He is starting to add a bit of sound to his squirting squawk, but still nowhere near a normal crow. I sure hope he doesn't go on and on like that when he can crow for real.

My oldest son just said 'What the heck is that sound?' lolol

Back
Top Bottom