Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
You talk with the people you're with.

I like silence just fine. Super introvert here.
:oops:
You have a generalized-visual twin that is a dear friend IRL that now lives North of me in Oklahoma. The wisdom in that gaze and this frankness about silence, just like her too. Would you mind if I referenced the honorable term Crone?

You have a generalized-visual twin that is a dear friend IRL that now lives North of me in Oklahoma. The wisdom in that gaze and this frankness about silence, just like her too. Would you mind if I referenced the honorable term Crone?
Thanks. That's very flattering.

I’m teaching my kids Spanish now. They know the basics: alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors. I wonder if I’ll be good enough to teach them all the extras though. I know them and can read, write and speak Spanish but teaching it is another story that I’ve never tried.
Teach them!

Your very welcome. I almost asked if you knew/liked the reference/iconography of the 'Triple goddess'?

Oh Ganki des' ka? (Smirks)
I am so rusty in NiHonGo & Espanol, it's embarrassing.
Ehh... genki desu.
I've read a lot of mythology from a lot of cultures. I skipped the mother aspect, but I like the aspect of the crone's wisdom. If I'm going to grow old, I want wisdom to come with it. I don't want to be an old fool. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom