Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
Rattle can or airhose?
Rattle can. I used to paint alot with base/clear but the last few years I've gotten heavily into wrap. Avery dennison sw900 supreme wrap to be exact. About an hour from my house is a place called PG NOLA the owner Kevin Kempf is the world champion of automotive wrapping for 3 or 4 yrs straight. I should be going to avery dennison certification this fall. No printed wrap
Color change only
I dont do it for a profession just a hobby that maybe one day will turn into full time I want to open my own shop one day.
I like wrap cause it's not permanent. You can go mild to wild like fluorescents and you're not committed. It also protects the paint beneath. That's how it started as P.P.f .paint protection film.
Sorry I digress lol

https://www.instagram.com/pgnola/?hl=en

Disclaimer I dont work for him
Just where i got inspiration

Last edited:
Reminder - Today is the last day to get your four nominations in for the month of May! Please see post #1 of this thread for more info:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/byc-recognition-medals.1214207/

We can nominate 4 people per month (12 per quarter). :yesss:

Awards are given:
January (for months October, November, December)
April (for months January, February, March)
July (for months April, May, June)
October (for months July, August, September)

January, February, March - First Quarter
April, May, June - Second Quarter
July, August, September - Third Quarter
October, November, December - Fourth Quarter

Poke. Hello?
So... is this thread going to be renamed to "Live from Houston, this is Sunday night!" if the thread once again gets into a ten-pages-in-ten-minutes state tonight?
What should we do on Friday night, I wonder....

@Kiki was right, my run away hen was found today in the best hiding place ever (behind the pool pump) sitting on God only knows how many eggs. Later when the other hens are going to bed, I will try to put her in a nest in the coop with some fake eggs. Pick up the eggs she has been sitting on, float test them and feed the good ones to my broody hens.
I pulled all the stuff out from behind the pool pump and you still can hardly see her. She is really hidden well. :th

@Kiki was right, my run away hen was found today in the best hiding place ever (behind the pool pump) sitting on God only knows how many eggs. Later when the other hens are going to bed, I will try to put her in a nest in the coop with some fake eggs. Pick up the eggs she has been sitting on, float test them and feed the good ones to my broody hens.
I pulled all the stuff out from behind the pool pump and you still can hardly see her. She is really hidden well. :th
good = she's safe.
bad = no tradis keys.
good = surprise gift
bad = no pics(so far)
good = you have a system setup to work thru this with ease.

Rattle can. I used to paint alot with base/clear but the last few years I've gotten heavily into wrap. Avery dennison sw900 supreme wrap to be exact. About an hour from my house is a place called PG NOLA the owner Kevin Kempf is the world champion of automotive wrapping for 3 or 4 yrs straight. I should be going to avery dennison certification this fall. No printed wrap
Color change only
I dont do it for a profession just a hobby that maybe one day will turn into full time I want to open my own shop one day.
I like wrap cause it's not permanent. You can go mild to wild like fluorescents and you're not committed. It also protects the paint beneath. That's how it started as P.P.f .paint protection film.
Sorry I digress lol

https://www.instagram.com/pgnola/?hl=en

Disclaimer I dont work for him
Just where i got inspiration
awesomeness dude!
I've been thinking about doing a "wrap" paintjob on my ole '99 F350 and the skateboard (GN 32' flatbed) then depending on how it works out I might want to maybe play with the C.U.T. and implements? I'm game for any and all wisdom you have time to share over the coming months....

I read the Lord of the Rings when I was 13? 14? The trilogy took me a week.

I saw the first one and couldn't take how they butchered it, so I stopped watching.

Pretty good. I loved visiting Hobbiton last year.

Too far from the books. They added so much crap.

Sequel?! The Hobbit was the first book. It took place before The Lord of the Rings.
Whoa, you visited Hobbiton?!?!? You've got to send me pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom