Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
First thing the body has to be as perfect as it can be. People think vinyl will hide chips and stuff but it actually shows more than paint. Vinyl is between 2.5 and 8 mil depending on finish, and brand avery sw900 is 3.2 whereas paint can easily be double that. So it shows everything. Satin and matte colors show worse cause the whole point of them are to bring out the curves and body lines. Dings will look like craters lol. Also there's 2 different types of adhesive pressure or heat activated I suggest use pressure activated like avery it just easier to work with. Ideal outside tamp would be about 80 to 85 degrees cooler and the vinyl wants to RIP and does not stretch and conform well too hot and it is too stretchy and the finish can distort. The key is to have the correct purpose built tools. I get all my material and supplies from metro restyling on the net. Watch justin pate on youtube also CK wraps I prefer justin pate. Once you get the feel of how it reacts to different temps and you start getting the idea on how to work it itll get easier like all things learned. I like it cause like I said it's not permanent and it's a whole lot cleaner to work with than paint lol.
Pm me if and when you have any questions
As far as vinyl showing here's a truck before i wrapped I didnt realize how detailed the body lines were. I couldn't see them now you sure can

View attachment 2170932

My rattle can

View attachment 2170950
View attachment 2170951
Completely dry on my counter
Nice gray...
(Cue Horseshacks voice)
"Oh, Oh, Mr. kotter, Mr. kotter --- is that a 80's Honda 250R 3-wheeler fuel tank????"

First thing the body has to be as perfect as it can be. People think vinyl will hide chips and stuff but it actually shows more than paint. Vinyl is between 2.5 and 8 mil depending on finish, and brand avery sw900 is 3.2 whereas paint can easily be double that. So it shows everything. Satin and matte colors show worse cause the whole point of them are to bring out the curves and body lines. Dings will look like craters lol. Also there's 2 different types of adhesive pressure or heat activated I suggest use pressure activated like avery it just easier to work with. Ideal outside tamp would be about 80 to 85 degrees cooler and the vinyl wants to RIP and does not stretch and conform well too hot and it is too stretchy and the finish can distort. The key is to have the correct purpose built tools. I get all my material and supplies from metro restyling on the net. Watch justin pate on youtube also CK wraps I prefer justin pate. Once you get the feel of how it reacts to different temps and you start getting the idea on how to work it itll get easier like all things learned. I like it cause like I said it's not permanent and it's a whole lot cleaner to work with than paint lol.
Pm me if and when you have any questions
As far as vinyl showing here's a truck before i wrapped I didnt realize how detailed the body lines were. I couldn't see them now you sure can

View attachment 2170932

My rattle can

View attachment 2170950
View attachment 2170951
Completely dry on my counter
That truck driverside rear tire looks damn near bald.

I need a user name for Reddit.
I tried RUNuts but it's not letting me use that.😢

Any ideas?
Arryewnutz (pirate Variant)
RYewnutz (modern pyrate)
Nutzyewarr (the Yoda veriant)
Roonutz (maybe not a good idea)
Offkilter
NutzkiltRoo
Cockerel_kilt

A) Using a "-" or a "_" in between a word or two sometimes helps
B) adding a significant number also helps on the end or beginning like 42, 13, 3.14 you get the idea?

I'm not understanding something.
This truck....is not painted it's wrapped with something?

It looks very nice!
Ues automotive wrap film comes as a big sheet 5 feet tall and 75 feet long and you cut pieces bigger than the panel and use heat and stretching and shrinking techniques to apply it to flat and concave and convex surfaces
That's my personal truck

This car is painted red but I wrapped it gloss black with an anthracite bonnet (hood) and roof

20200531_134503.jpg

20200314_095049.jpg

20200314_092551.jpg

Embossed TOTOTA in the tailgate

20200531_191514.jpg

Both my vehicles
Later I'll look for pics of a color flip gloss roaring thunder wrap I did pretty wild looking it flips brown, blue, bronze

Last edited:
What anyone else does is not important. The only thing that matters is what you do. Get out and enjoy the cool morning. Be active. Start seeing the beauty of sunrises.
Yeah I know but I was just saying I’m not the only one 😂🤣

But yeah, I’m definitely going to start getting up earlier!!! I don’t think I’ll ever get up early enough for sunrises regularly though, much more a sunset person 😂🤣🙈

But I have been going to bed and getting up earlier than usual the past couple days andI like it. :D

Moving more too. Yesterday I way overdid it though and am paying the price today. :lau whole body is sore :lau
Yeah, like R2 says, then you'll see this! :love
View attachment 2169766
Oh wow that’s really pretty!! :eek: :love

Back
Top Bottom