Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
This is her about a month ago. :)

DA9BFFB5-66F7-49C4-AB4C-5597EBB7041A.jpeg

I’m sorry :( he seems like a sweet boy!! Can you not have roosters where you live?
No. I’m in suburbia. We have one anyway. An illegal roo that we could be busted for at anytime. We have kept him under the radar for 2yrs, but 2 of them would get us in trouble for sure.

Last edited:
No. I’m in suburbia. We have one anyway. An illegal roo that we could be busted for at anytime. We have kept him under the raider for 2yrs, but 2 of them would get us in trouble for sure.
That sucks 😭😭 assuming your current one is pretty quiet? 😂🤣🙈

We can have roosters and whatever we want here but I try not to have a million. We had to get rid of a bunch of boys because they kept crowing all the time all day long 😂🤣:th

That was the plan to get rid of some eventually anyway but it sure made it easy to choose who was gonna go 😂🤣🙈🙈

Jack is pretty quiet thankfully. :love

Not sure about the bantam yet. If he gets too loud, I’ll get rid of him, but I’m hoping to have a little breeding group of the bantam Cochins.

Just called the vet. Got Luna an appointment for her rabies shot and wellness visit in 2 weeks and she said she was gonna leave a note for the groomers so hopefully they call me back tomorrow. :fl

I was hoping to be able to make the grooming appointment right away but it’ll be okay as long as they call back soon. Hopefully I can get in this week.

Poor Luna is so matted 😭😭

DAaYYYYyymmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn.
That has to absolutely scream when the 'turbo-like-ummpff' comes on at what, 4-5k rpms?

I'm gonna a$$ume you know what "drifting" on the street is all about. Well, Glamis, in So-Cal is nicknamed the sand toy capital! There are a few iconic landmarks out there:
Competition Hill, Oldsmobile hill, The Wall, and then there was this amazing "bowl" on the backside of 'The Wall' that was so large * AT the bottom * that it was a good 8-10+ laps on either my uncle's 250r or the 185s I had that was tricked out. And by laps I'm talking about a football field across mid way up. You got to FULL WOT about 1/3-1/2 the way up and just hug on and floated them rears ALL the way to the top as you kept circling. What a rush!

(Wheew whooow; my heart just bumped up about 20bpm recalling that fun)

(Starts to wonder where my B&W highschool photo are at from back then.....)

Here's a link to wander around in:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Glamis+California&t=fpas

This is a pic I pulled from the list of images...... It's about 1/3 the size of the bowl I'm talking
View attachment 2172074

Where do you go play with that beast of yours?
Dunes must be a blast we dont have any here just regular dirt riding. This one is being built for TT flattrack. The light switch power band will be high due to the pipe but that's how I like them. An instant hit instead of a broad powerband
I've heard so. Cal is the 250r mecca due to baja. I'd live to hit dunes but like hills around here we ain't got none. Here's it's open hard dirt and asphalt
Here's 2 of my last builds a 350x and 250r

20200601_164536.jpg

20200601_164520.jpg

Sporting the paul turner amongst other things

350x

20200601_164505.jpg

20200601_164445.jpg

I had to put a goki electric start on it due to compression. One day I went to kick it all on the compression stroke like we're always supposed to and half way down it kicked back up and almost broke my ankle trying to send me over the bars lol

My newest one currently

20200601_185240.jpg

20200601_185250.jpg

20200601_185455.jpg

Yes in my living room and yes my wife likes to build them as much as I do
This one is a true build I am buying all the pieces started with just a frame

20200510_091738.jpg

DAaYYYYyymmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn.
That has to absolutely scream when the 'turbo-like-ummpff' comes on at what, 4-5k rpms?

I'm gonna a$$ume you know what "drifting" on the street is all about. Well, Glamis, in So-Cal is nicknamed the sand toy capital! There are a few iconic landmarks out there:
Competition Hill, Oldsmobile hill, The Wall, and then there was this amazing "bowl" on the backside of 'The Wall' that was so large * AT the bottom * that it was a good 8-10+ laps on either my uncle's 250r or the 185s I had that was tricked out. And by laps I'm talking about a football field across mid way up. You got to FULL WOT about 1/3-1/2 the way up and just hug on and floated them rears ALL the way to the top as you kept circling. What a rush!

(Wheew whooow; my heart just bumped up about 20bpm recalling that fun)

(Starts to wonder where my B&W highschool photo are at from back then.....)

Here's a link to wander around in:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Glamis+California&t=fpas

This is a pic I pulled from the list of images...... It's about 1/3 the size of the bowl I'm talking
View attachment 2172074

Where do you go play with that beast of yours?
Yeah I know all about drifting my nephew is bigtime into it. Matter of fact he builds turbos in cars

Back
Top Bottom