Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
Dunes must be a blast we dont have any here just regular dirt riding. This one is being built for TT flattrack. The light switch power band will be high due to the pipe but that's how I like them. An instant hit instead of a broad powerband
I've heard so. Cal is the 250r mecca due to baja. I'd live to hit dunes but like hills around here we ain't got none. Here's it's open hard dirt and asphalt
Here's 2 of my last builds a 350x and 250r

View attachment 2172235

View attachment 2172236
Sporting the paul turner amongst other things

350x

View attachment 2172239

View attachment 2172241
I had to put a goki electric start on it due to compression. One day I went to kick it all on the compression stroke like we're always supposed to and half way down it kicked back up and almost broke my ankle trying to send me over the bars lol

My newest one currently

View attachment 2172250

View attachment 2172251

View attachment 2172252

Yes in my living room and yes my wife likes to build them as much as I do
This one is a true build I am buying all the pieces started with just a frame

View attachment 2172258
My gawd that engine... NOS? And it's the water-cooled version.
Those were some sweet low profile paddles on the black beauty. You could make that puppy dance all over a dune or Hill climb.

Dunes must be a blast we dont have any here just regular dirt riding. This one is being built for TT flattrack. The light switch power band will be high due to the pipe but that's how I like them. An instant hit instead of a broad powerband
I've heard so. Cal is the 250r mecca due to baja. I'd live to hit dunes but like hills around here we ain't got none. Here's it's open hard dirt and asphalt
Here's 2 of my last builds a 350x and 250r

View attachment 2172235

View attachment 2172236
Sporting the paul turner amongst other things

350x

View attachment 2172239

View attachment 2172241
I had to put a goki electric start on it due to compression. One day I went to kick it all on the compression stroke like we're always supposed to and half way down it kicked back up and almost broke my ankle trying to send me over the bars lol

My newest one currently

View attachment 2172250

View attachment 2172251

View attachment 2172252

Yes in my living room and yes my wife likes to build them as much as I do
This one is a true build I am buying all the pieces started with just a frame

View attachment 2172258
This gave me flash backs of an old childhood cartoon. Anyone old enough to remember Wheelie & the Chopper Bunch?

This gave me flash backs of an old childhood cartoon. Anyone old enough to remember Wheelie & the Chopper Bunch?
Oh heck yeah! My old Honda CB900c had a few omages to "wheelie" for the mod's I did for utilitarian use. Sadly it's currently in a disassembled comatose state in storage.
I need to sell her.

Back
Top Bottom