LIVE incubator web cam... we're hatching today!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Want Less, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Want Less

Want Less Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    New Bern, NC
    We've set up a live webcam on our incubator for today... we've got two eggs pipped this morning, so if you want to tune in you may catch some babies emerging :)

Find it here on our farm site: http://want-less.blogspot.com/2012/01/live-chicks-hatching.html

I've disabled the audio because this is set up in our living room but we are hearing occasional peeping!

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    COOL!

Congrats! I'm doing almost "day 10" candling for my Ground Hog's Day hatch chickies.

3. SherrieT

SherrieT Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2007
    Barrington, RI
    That is so cool. I'm watching it now!! Thanks

4. Want Less

Mar 24, 2010
    New Bern, NC
    Our first baby (BCM from our hen) is out and doing great!!! So happy that so many people got to see it live :)

Going to keep the camera up live all day. We have an ameraucana pipped and a white leghorn pipped currently. We'll try to keep the camera angled on any egg action that comes, but until then we're just watching this little baby dance around!

5. Want Less

Mar 24, 2010
    New Bern, NC
    We've got one BCM hatched, and pips on two white leghorns and one ameraucana.

[​IMG]

6. Fly Be Free

Fly Be Free Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2012
    South Carolina
    We're watching. (my son and I) It's so exciting. Love seeing the amazing work of God and how these little guys are born. :)

7. Fly Be Free

Fly Be Free Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2012
    South Carolina
    [​IMG]

If this don't teach ya patience... nothing will. [​IMG] I'm loving it tho. I swear a cup of coffee, a good friend and I could sit all day watching. Thanks for doing this.

ETA: Keep it up with the flashlight and the poor thing will grow up believing in aliens. LOL

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  8. Sphinx

Sphinx Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    Utah
    [​IMG] Yay! A live webcam! I love how yours shows active viewers. I may have to switch over to ustream for my next hatch.

9. LaurenV

LaurenV Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2012
    Idaho
    Is this right now?? Its the 22 so, is it??

10. Haloclimb

Haloclimb Chillin' With My Peeps

Hopefully this can act as a distraction to tide me over until our eggs hatch! Yours are certainly active enough, and the variety in the eggs is just amazing! I hope I can get an aracuna for some lovely blue/green eggs someday!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by