LIVE LARGE MEALWORMS- 500, 1000, 2000

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by polarbearpilot, Dec 28, 2013.

1. polarbearpilot

polarbearpilot Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2012
    Hi. I am selling my extra large mature live meal worms. These are healthy and large. They will come with wheat bran and food. They can be kept in refrigerator for storage. Mealworms will hibernate in the cold, just take them out once a week to feed and drink.

If you buy mealworms to raise, let me know, I will include some pupas and beetles to get you started sooner.

Mealworms are chicken's FAVORITE food. Each of my chickens can eat 50 worms in under a minute. Raising mealworms is not difficult and takes little care. Do a search on byc and you will get many healthful posts on how to raise them.

500 worms - $5 + Shipping is $6.

1000 worms - $10 + shipping is $12 (I know it's a lot, but it's what the P.O. charges for the next size box)

2000 worms - $20 + shipping is $12. I don't always have 2000 worms any all times, so check first and I will let you know when I will have them.

I ship on MONDAYS to ensure delivery before weekends. I only ship to the 48 US states.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  2. CristinaB

CristinaB Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2013
    Knoxville Maryland
    Worms were fat and healthy, definitely a good place to get some beautiful squirmies for your cluckers!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by