1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Livestock Guardian Dog-Great Pyrenees, N.GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FlightsofFancy, Sep 29, 2010.

1. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    1+ year old male Great Pyrenees ready to go to work for you as a herd and home protector. Now living with goats and chickens. UTD on vaccines and neutered. A great home with knowledge of this working breed a must!
    He needs to go soon...too little livestock and too many dogs. $200 obo adoption fee to local Great Pyrenees Rescue of Atlanta

2. chump

chump Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2010
    Indiana
    Is this dog good with chickens? Does it know not to attack them? We would like to keep it in pen with our chickens at nite if we purchase it

3. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    He just found a home yesterday, but there are plenty more at the Great Pyrenees Rescue. All mine are good with chickens and after 18 months loose their play/chase activity. Contact me privately and we will see if we can find one to fit your needs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by