loading my incubator on 4-12...anybody else?????

i will be setting 20 tomorrow....a variety of barahmas....gold laced, buff laced, silver laced and light

I'm going to load about 12 tomorrow! My first time!
hide.gif
Hope everything works out! I'm hatching an ee over ee's, speckeled sussex, cuckoo marans, and brown leghorns! Can't wait to see the results!
jumpy.gif

I sat 3 broody hens 4 11 11 used a 3 rabbit cage to keep other hens away. #1 cage BCM #2 Cuckoo marans #3 1/2 cuckoo 1/2 bcm hens eggs breed to EE rooster. (olive egger chicks coming. I hope. the half breed hen egg color is alot better than the orginal cuckoo hens.

Could sure use a good cuckoo marans rooster from a dark chocolate egg.

Hopefully hens do their job

sure would like to see picture of your brown leghorns. I just bought 6 pullets hatchery Couldn't find any breeders here in Calif. there is probaby here I just could fine them

I'm loading our incubator tonight at about 11pm so I'm in. This will be our 6th time incubating eggs but the 1st time with our brand new Hovabator Genesis 1588 (
ya.gif
) I'll be setting 18 Blue Giants (shipped), 7 EEs (shipped), & 7 Dom X (fresh). A little worried about the Blue Giants & 4 of the EEs b/c they weren't delivered when they should have been & they spent the weekend in transit
fl.gif
. We also have a broody Pekin duck that I slipped 3 Pilgrim goose eggs under this past Saturday & they're due to hatch on May 7. So, we're hoping she'll stay broody & maybe we'll have some goslings, too.

I just loaded 24 eggs at 4:00 P.M. CST today 4/11/2011. My incubator stayed at 100 degrees for 24 hours, but now does not want to get over 97. I will wait until morning, if it does not raise, I will raise it.

Back
Top Bottom