Loaf of Bread Recipe Thread. I Can't Find It !

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by kuntrygirl, Nov 11, 2011.

1. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Someone posted a link to a thread inside another thread that I was reading this week and I can't find it. I thought that I was subscribed to the link but I guess I wasn't. It was a very easy and simple recipe for a loaf of bread and this person had the pic posted. I have been looking for this recipe for 2 days now and I can't find it. [​IMG]

Does anyone know what thread I'm talking about? If so, can you please post the link to the thread. I want to try this loaf of bread this weekend.

The pic looked so delicious. [​IMG]

Thank you.

2. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    On a different forum? There's been bread stuff on Homesteading Today, and it gets spread all over the place and a lot of times cooking stuff is not placed in the cooking forum.

I've seen bread discussions lately, but I visit several web sites, so don't remember where.

3. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:I am sending you a big ole' kiss and hug!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

That's it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

I will be trying this recipe this weekend and was desparately looking for it.

Thank you all for your help.

4. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    LOL...You are very welcome. I thought that might be it....it's a very good recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by