Local Feed for Portland, Oegon!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by urbanfarmstore, Nov 8, 2008.

1. urbanfarmstore

urbanfarmstore New Egg

Oct 29, 2008
    Hi Folks,

I'm making a locally milled, natural feed with none of the cheap stuff used by the big feed makers. Check out our site www.urbanfarmstore.com for more details and ask me questions and give me suggestions here.

Thanks,
    Robert

2. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    Thi is really unbelievably cool. I wish all god things for your venture.

3. urbanfarmstore

urbanfarmstore New Egg

Oct 29, 2008
    Thanks for your support!

4. SewingDiva

SewingDiva Chillin' With My Peeps

*sigh*

I wish you were in on my coast. If looks like you have a great product line. Best of luck to you!

Phyllis

5. henney

henney Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2008
    Reno Nevada
    We will stop by on the way to see our daughter in SE Portland! We have 3 RIR's and 2 Americauna Pullet's. I'm always looking for the best layer feed.

6. urbanfarmstore

urbanfarmstore New Egg

Oct 29, 2008
    Hi henny,

There's no 'store' yet to see, but you can get feed by appointment at my home in NE Portland. See our site www.urbanfarmstore.com for more details.

Thanks!

7. Sequin

Sequin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Looks and sounds great!!! Just out of curiosity, but will the fish meal make the chickens poo smell less like a horses and more like a dogs? I wouldn't mind ordering a couple bags. I will call though, to make the arrangements. Thanks for posting this site - I appreciate the other links you have on the site as well. Best of success to you!!

8. urbanfarmstore

urbanfarmstore New Egg

Oct 29, 2008
    Not sure about the poop smell, but I can tell you that there's no odor to the feed or fishy taste to the eggs..

9. aiwetir

aiwetir Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2008
    portland, or
    does it taste fishy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by