Local to Northern Cali for pickup/delivery only (Misc ages)

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by AlilSassy, Nov 8, 2016.

1. AlilSassy

AlilSassy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2016
    California
    Hello! I am overrun with chicks! Between trying my hand at hatching (and mostly failing at first) and ordering chicks by mail, and a few bought as brooder mates for singletons hatched...its all added up to too many chicks.

So here's what's up for grabs:

(THESE BOYS ARE GOING TO BE PROCESSED SOON IF I CANT FIND A HOME FOR THEM :( )

•13wk old: ($10)
    -White Araucana Single Tuft, rumpless, faded red showing up on wings(Male)
    -White Mottled Red Araucana Male, Clean Faced, 2 tail feathers(Male)
    -Black n White Araucana Clean Faced, rumpless
    •13wk old Silver Laced Wyandotte Male($5)
    •12wk old White Clean Faced EE. ($5)
    •10wk old Blue Andalusian Male. Could be splash. ($7)
    •9wk old Dark Brahma[Male]($10)
    •6wk old EE {from Pink eggs}[2]($7)
    •4wk old Icelandic {Male}($10)
    •4wk old Double Laced Barnevelder [2]($20ea)
    -these could be or carry blue btw
    •2wk old Hmong [4]($25)
    -Parents carry red and gold as a secondary colors that shows up...I prefer mine with additional color not straight black, so don't expect flat black birds when they grow out, if you purchase, though the hens do tend to be basically black...

•8 Month Old Silver Laced Polish Rooster prefeably with my EE 8 Month Old Rooster(good home needed only)

(@[email protected])I've also decided that I would like to rehome my to tiny bantams, Cinnamon and Spice... a Quail OEGB and a Gold Sebright... ($20 ea, or $30 for both-preferably) Spice the Sebright was laying prior to a broody patch she hit a month ago... Cinnamon hasn't laid yet... They are 9 Months Old. Likely from Ideal Hatchery.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

*also the ones outside have one wing clipped, if that matters*

Thanks for looking! I'm willing to negotiate, and will be adding to this over the next few weeks as there are still eggs waiting to hatch soon. I will have this on FB and CL as well, since the older chicks are starting to fight with each other more and their space is running out. The birds over 5wks are no longer under a heat lamp but are still indoors, over 7wks are all mostly outside as long as well feathered... I CANNOT SHIP, but I am willing to drive to find homes for these cuties. The more bought, the farther I'm willing to go to make it worth my time and gas since I dont charge for that :) I am located in the Delta of Northern California. Stockton, Lodi, Fairfield, Antioch, maybe even Sacramento are all close enough, and by extension their neighbor cities. Send me a PM or message here...especiallyquestions as others might have similar questions ;)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. ChickFanatic8

ChickFanatic8 Just Hatched

where are you located?

3. AlilSassy

May 19, 2016
    California
    Rio Vista Specifically. I need to update this real quick. Sold 9 yesterday, and I think I may have the final 4 available going tonite. I will have EE, and a couple Maran I'm pretty sure... maybe more breeds depending on hatch rates....

4. ChickFanatic8

ChickFanatic8 Just Hatched

so sorry. i don't think i can make it that far. thanks!!!

5. AlilSassy

May 19, 2016
    California
    No worries. I can meet an hour or so away too. FYI to anyone else.

6. jaybud

jaybud Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2016
    Tehachapi, Ca
    Would u happen to have any Belgium feathered D'anver cockerels.

7. CaliCompound

CaliCompound Just Hatched

Dec 4, 2016
    Central California
    Still have any hens available? I'm fairly close to you (lodi) and need to add a few more to the flock.

8. AlilSassy

May 19, 2016
    California

Sorry no hens as of right now. I have 13 seven wk olds and 18 newly hatched chicks that I'm growing out and figuring out who I'm keeping n all that...so check back in a few weeks if you're interested in pullets too...the hens I have left are staying as of now. Sorry I forgot to update the ad...

9. CaliCompound

CaliCompound Just Hatched

Dec 4, 2016
    Central California
    No worries! Interested in pullets too. I'll check back in few weeks to see what you got ;)

10. AlilSassy

May 19, 2016
    California

Got females posted now ;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by