Locator Pigeon People

Larry Holman

Chirping
10 Years
Feb 12, 2011
Gentry, AR
I'm looking for somebody in or around NorthWest Arkansas That would like to start or add to their pigeon raising. I have several breeds, some flying type and some show type. Get back to me if you have an entrest. Larry.

Really want close by people so I don't have to ship or try to get pictures. Have to many birds, not wanting to give them away BUT I have to reduce the load some how.
There is Doneks, Or.Rollers, Ber. Rollers White Homers and a couple fan tails(Indian) also a couple pair of Giant Homers.

All faves of mine. especially FORs if they are. had some thought birms before knew more about performance pigeons. Lost during two tornados. Unfortunately i live in east tn. far end n middle. Would love pics put up. how deep your rollers roll and any info on your doneks?

I wished I could brag on the rollers, out of 60 birds only a hand full are good. I got rid of a bunch and it seems they were the ones doing all the rolling. I have both Show and FOR Orientals, The hawks didn't show up this year YET to thin out for me. As for the Doneks, I haven't got them going right. I do fly them but I need more instruction on how to make them good.

I mention no hawks yet and I look out the window and what do I see walking the wire checking the days menu. Of course the birds don't like it. 18 pens and a hand full of kit box's and not one pigeon to be seen.

I guess to get somebody to take some of these birds I'll have to round up a grand kid to come over and take pics and put them on this machine for me.

As you can see, I have NO pictures and come tomorrow I'll have no rollers. The price is right and he wants them 65 birds for $0. Just come and get them. Now just a bunch more birds to go. Nobody wants birds around here, big chicken company's don't want other feathered birds around. 65 birds won't make much of a dent in the feed bill. Speaking of feed bill , it's time to go feed.

Well it was a nice day BUT I didn't make it to the show. I did have a few guys come by , one got B rollers and a pr of Oriental rollers. The other gut wanted and got 3 pr Indian Fantails. That still leaves to many fan tails and to many rollers. All in all it was a good day, picked rollers from flying then trying to get the ones they wanted once they came down.

There is a lot of pigeons and a lot of pens. Oriental Rollers, Doneks, Racing Homers, Saddle Homers, White Homers, Giant Homers, Fan Tails of both breeds, Bm Rollers and Hubbles. I think that is all the breeds I have out back If all this bird dropping thaw I'll have a lot of work to do, it piles faster it seems when it freezes.

Back
Top Bottom