I've been having trouble with hatching and after much testing and calibrating (bought a new tool for that) I discovered my theromator was 3 degrees off to the low side, meaning I was running anywhere from 101-102 in the OLD GQF cabinet incubator. The OLD GQF cabinet type and has since had it's therometer replaced. Needless to say, I had low hatch rates. Day 18. I have just moved 23 Black Copper Maran eggs from my Brinsea 20 to my new GQF hatcher. Keep your fingers crossed, they spent 36 hours in the too hot cabinet incubator days 0-2. Day 0. And I just put 13 Wheaten Penedesenca eggs into the always working right Brinsea 20. I've had extra trouble hatching out Penedesencas. I hear they do not ship well. Out of 3 doz from 2 different breeders I was able to hatch 2 chicks. This will be the 4th dozen. I'll keep you posted.