Lockdown tomorrow (8/1/11)!!

TinyTotsSeramas

Songster
8 Years
Jun 21, 2011
Smithsburg
Locking down 16 Quail eggs tomorrow!!
Who wants to go into lockdown with me!!??
wee.gif

Quote:
I'm with you! This is my first hatch, 2 pekins only, but as of tonights candling theyre lively and starting to push at the air sac! For those who have hatched before, what are my chances of both hatching if they are still alive at lockdown?

Quote:
I'm with you! This is my first hatch, 2 pekins only, but as of tonights candling theyre lively and starting to push at the air sac! For those who have hatched before, what are my chances of both hatching if they are still alive at lockdown?

Hope all goes well!! I cant candle my Quail eggs. their buttons and smaller then a Quarter and the speckles make it hard as is.. I was able to candle them 3-4 days into incubation and barely seen veining but it was there!

Aug 1st is our 18th day so we'll be locking down as well. We have a variety of eggs, 10 total. Candled tonight and just not sure if anything is viable. We'll just lockdown and take our chances. Good luck to all lockdowners...

My 4 silkie eggs will be going into lockdown today also! Good luck to you and your eggies
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom