Lockdown Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by tia, Apr 19, 2012.

1. tia

tia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    We are supposed to go into lockdown tomorrow. We had parents and students in the classroom tonight and one of the parents said she saw one of the eggs move. Wish she hadn't told me. Now it is hard to leave the turner on and go home. I have been watching for a while... thought I heard a chirp and saw a little movement, but I'm tired and can't be sure.... guess I will make myself go home and wait until tomorrow to turn the turner off. This is day 17. Oh here we go... I hate this part and I love this part. : )

2. Lacrystol

Lacrystol Hatching Helper

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I hear you, I just put my eggs in lockdown tonight. I will sit there staring at the bator sometimes even fall asleep on it. This is called HCA, Hatching Chickens Addiction. Yes, you now have the disease.. LOL.. So sorry if it had to be me to bring you the news but there is NO cure for this disease, sometimes it messes with you mind and you start to see things that are there. The only way to help the addiction is to get more eggs. It can get out of hand and control you.. LOL... GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HATCHING..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by