🙄🤚Do More!😩🤚 Less is More® Kiki Winz!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
I was able to lock this particular thread but I was not able to unlock it.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/➡kikis-pansy-egg-hatch.1323032/

@N F C unlocked it for me.
I locked it right back just to get these screenshots:
Screenshot_20210714-142734.png

I double checked a couple other threads of mine and I am not having this issue on the threads that I have checked.

Could it possibly be because of the start date of this particular thread?
Screenshot_20210714-142751.png
Screenshot_20210714-142755.png

Last edited:
The permission to lock / unlock own threads wasn't set for VPMs, but the one allowing them unlimited time to edit threads was. I tried setting the lock / unlock own threads permission to "yes" for VPMs, but I'm not sure if it'll help. It's odd that it isn't working, because VPMs are also in the PFM group (so they have the lock / unlock own threads permission) and the unlimited edit time permission of the VPM group should take precedence over the limit set for the PFM group. Maybe it's an add-on bug.

The permission to lock / unlock own threads wasn't set for VPMs, but the one allowing them unlimited time to edit threads was. I tried setting the lock / unlock own threads permission to "yes" for VPMs
Correct, so it's duplicative to have PFMs and VPMs both having the access and shouldn't change anything... unless it's a bug bug ;)

he unlimited edit time permission of the VPM group should take precedence over the limit set for the PFM group. Maybe it's an add-on bug.
Great, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom