1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

LOL--Check out this E-bay auction!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Dec 18, 2008.

1. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Songster

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    OMG 1800 to ship...HOLY MOLY, that HAS to be a mistake!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. freshegg

freshegg Songster

May 15, 2008
    greenfield,ma
    must be a mistake those eggs would have to be gold lol

3. [​IMG] The thing is when you set up an auction and there is something not quiet right it will say your shipping is _ _ _ and all others are about _ _ _ do you want to continue! I had made an error once on one of my auctions. I just don't get how they did not see it. [​IMG] I had seen an auction for an incubator and it was $18,000 for shipping!!! I asked the guy why and he said the bator was broke and he was sure no one would bid at that price! He was sure right about that! [​IMG]

4. cdeans

cdeans Songster

Nov 23, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    lol that would be some expensive eggs.....

5. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I'm sure the shipping should read $11.80.

6. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Harley's girl :

I asked the guy why and he said the bator was broke and he was sure no one would bid at that price! He was sure right about that! [​IMG]

Why the heck woul he bother to list it, anyway?? Weirdo!!
    Christina

PS- maybe the dude flies them to you himself?? On a plane?? Least you will know they are fresh that way, [​IMG]

7. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Songster

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    For that shipping price, he'd better get on a plane and hand deliver those puppies individually bubble wrapped in a gold briefcase! [​IMG]

8. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Songster

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Still haven't heard anything from them! [​IMG] I asked if the shipping was a mistake! lol

9. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Crowing Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Some people on ebay make their money on shipping fees and not the listing price. I hope for that price they are hand delivered.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by