LOL Look at this pic!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

So I was trying to take pics of my "blue muscovies" which aren't muscovies at all--so I can send them to the person I paid the big bucks to for these eggs aren't what I paid for...there is my chocolate pied muscovy in the front and one of the mystery ducks in the background.

And this was one of the resulting pics from last night. It looks like my little LB pullet wanted a little attention! LOL
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2008
  2. Ericasl

Ericasl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    The Dalles OR
    I want ducks!! They are so cute I know nothing about ducks so they look like blue muscovies to me:confused:

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Yeah, that's what I thought (at first)....but they are turning black with a green sheen to them...and they are LOUD little quackers (muscovies do not quack and these quack like crazy little mallards!) LOL Plus, they are tiny compared to my muscovies...

4. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    LOL- I have a little one like that. I was perfectly focused on one of my hens.

[​IMG]

I don't know anything about ducks, but yours are pretty!!

5. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Great pics, you two! Chicken faces make me laugh!! [​IMG]

6. robinaggie

robinaggie Flew the Coop

May 25, 2008
    Texas
    These pictures are too cute! [​IMG]

7. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] those are great!!!

8. Jolyn

Jolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Ohhhhhh those are so funny!! It's like they are saying "Hey what about ME!!??"

9. BantyHugger

BantyHugger Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Ponder
    Thats cute! My chickens are always really suspicious if i try to take a picture. Sounds like you got Cayugas or Black East India Ducks. If they weigh over 2lbs their cayugas. [​IMG]

10. Aneesa's Muse

Aneesa's Muse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    LilBizzy.. that pic is hilarious! I have tears streaming down my face ...made my day, I'll say!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by