LOL My farm is getting "Hog wild!" (Sharing my Piggle herd!)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by LMEggs, Jan 13, 2011.

1. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    Heres my comical and sweet hogz and PBPz
    First they greet you and come to see if you have milk or apples or any other things they might can eat off you!
    Careful no visiting before work or you end up with middle sized nose prints on the back of your legs and coat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Whew anyway after running in circles for about 30 mins (They like for me to run and jump with them they like to play) lots of treats and lots of rubbing and I can get them tired out and they will be still long enough to get pictures of them without a nose close up! They are all Gilts (Females that have not had piglets) The biggest red one is Clay and the smaller solid red one is Pebbles and the red and white one is Rocky they are all part red wattle and part berkshire
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They like to snuggle in hay in their house
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pebbles has small wattles
    [​IMG]
    Anyway anytime I am at the hog pen the PBPz are next door and jealous!
    Heres Millie shes expecting piggles in april (Candid from atop of the PBPz barrel)
    [​IMG]
    The PBPz live with some giant cochins that they get along great with but sometimes the giant cochins get jealous...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is little man he is 7 months old and as said a little man he is not a runt but stayed small.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is little man when he was 3 months old
    [​IMG]
    Millie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Just adorable! [​IMG]

3. AKsmama

AKsmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    I love them, thanks for sharing! Definitely post pics of your little piglets when they arrive!

4. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    What a cute group of piggies! [​IMG] I love pigs, they have such great personalities and I think they're pretty darn adorable!

5. dmiravalle

dmiravalle Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2010
    Foresthill, CA
    I love pigs and they are always so happy. How can you resist a piggy smile. [​IMG]

6. PrinceSandwich

PrinceSandwich Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2009
    Alberta, Canada
    I love piggies! You have to post pics when you babies arrive!

7. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    I sure will!! I cannot wait to see them! they should be very small and colorful millie has alot of spotties behind her! her sister was a spotted peach color! Little man was the only solid black in his litter and he was from a 10 pig bunch so I am hoping she has a good amount! I am babying Millie to death with rubbings and treats [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by