lol wow i'm going to be in trouble

grundail01

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2009
Sacramento Area, Ca
Ok first off i live in the middle of no where like alot of people here so when i saw a sign for an incubator for $40 i was thinking ok i'll go look at it, less than a mile from my house. Well my jaw hits the floor when i see it and i start reaching for my wallet quick. I will finally get the beast home tomorrow, and then starts the cleaning/disinfecting. I'll definitely check the wiring before i ever plug it in but the old guy said he last used it in '06... it stands about 5' tall and over 4' in length lol here's the few pics i have of it as it sets now.
100_0109.jpg

100_0110.jpg

Fantastic. Quite honest I would probably replace the entire wiring. Wires are cheap and it is better to avoid a cable fire. At least back then they had all components screwed to the wiring and not soldered. I've been once in a house as a guest that went into flames due to old wiring. The wires were sparking and would not stop even after pulling the fuse. Better save then sorry.
Katharina

With all the pieces and parts GQF sells i'm sure i can get it working no matter what. As it is i'll be making a hatching tray or the bottom since there isn't one there now. Oh yes replace the wiring, looked like mice had been in the upper areas.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom