lol

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, Jun 23, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    i think i made someone mad [​IMG] welll don't sit there and complain and then i give you options and then you reject all of my ideas! which are pretty simple!! durrr oh well i thought it was funny.

2. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    If it's just a random person, blow it off, if it's someone close, then don't let it bother you tooooo much, just make sure you were right [​IMG]

I love laughing at ignorance.

3. chickaddict

chickaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Bristol
    My cousin used to do that to me all the time. She would phone me to ask for advice on something and then proceed to shoot down every solution I could think of. very frustrating

laught it off or explode

I choose laughter

4. chocolate m'scovy

chocolate m'scovy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2010
    Laughter is very stress-relieving! [​IMG]

5. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    lol i just laughed. don't come to me for sympthay when you have options you just don't wana do it..

i thought it was funny cuz the person didn't say anything back just must have deleted me from facebook [​IMG] funny stuff!!!

i really don't care cuz i didn't know them personally and they were annoying LOL

6. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    My cousin calls me
    'UGH MY HUSBAND DID THIS OR DID THAT. HES NOT PERFECT!'
    '...Um maybe a little time and encouragment would work...'
    "NO! Why would you EVER thing that?!?! UGH!'
    [​IMG]

The only thing I feel is sorry for her husband [​IMG]

7. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Quote:[​IMG] i know i feel sorry for my dad. my mom is the same way. she's like that with me too. she's been gone all month, in washington with my sister who just had her 5th baby and she's been calling us to make sure things are being done right. my dad blew up on her the other day when we told her we had duckie out with us hanging out cuz his wife is on her eggs and i feel bad he looks lonely. she said is the lawn mowed so he doesn't look like he's in a forrest.. LOL he hung up on her LOL

but this person i was talking about complained about spending 180 in gorceries for just himself. the last time he bought them was a month and a half ago.. i said ohh that's not bad! he said for one person it is. i said not for that long period of time... he said well i'm broke.. i said get a second job.. he said no way.. i said don't complain about being broke then!!!!! durrrr. i think he deleted me from facebook [​IMG] now isn't that the obvious solution??? i think so!!

LOL i thought it was funny!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by