Lone duck

Neffer1167

Chirping
Jun 5, 2020
Something killed one of my two ducks last night. Now the poor lone Blue Swedish is just quacking non-stop as if looking for her sister. I am going to get her another duck friend but can't for about 5 days. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to ease her pain? I have chickens but this group is a bunch of jerks and she does not like them. They are next to each other with just a gate in-between but cannot get together.

Something killed one of my two ducks last night. Now the poor lone Blue Swedish is just quacking non-stop as if looking for her sister. I am going to get her another duck friend but can't for about 5 days. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to ease her pain? I have chickens but this group is a bunch of jerks and she does not like them. They are next to each other with just a gate in-between but cannot get together.
Treat her like a queen give her her favorite. Lots of treats and everything. Sorry for your loss

you could try a mirror, I've heard even adult ducks can benefit from this. And just spoil her a bit in the meantime... I'm sorry for your loss :hugs

a mirror.

Back
Top Bottom