Lone pigeon pale feet

Sherri1990

Songster
Jun 4, 2020
Do her feet look pale? She hasn’t left her perch except to eat and drink (since last Monday)Still normal
Poops.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 9
Nothing to worry about just typical wear and tear on their feet. After a bath mine’s feet look nice and shiny and colorful but quickly get dull again from dry skin and their own dander
Thank you :) one more question. Why is she only coming down for food and water? Before she would sit on the roof or the porch rail. Now she acts afraid. At least I think... her wings shake sometimes when I go up to see her. She has been here all alone for I guess about 3 weeks. I wonder if she is ok?

I put a pan with 2 inches of water. She acts like she is hiding. Makes me wonder if something almost got her when she flew away for that 24 hour period. She still is eating her food and I lay out peanuts for her and make sure she eats them. Everything else is normal. I just don’t get it. When she gets older do you think she will leave to find a mate?

If she finds a mate, it is possible mate will move in to your locale. :idunno
Keep in mind that feral pigeons will hang around where food is available. That goes for all other animals as well. Why do you think those cats in my Avatar wont leave..,,,,,,, answer is simple. (those are feral rescues, and fixed BTW)

Back
Top Bottom