Lonely ConnecticutPolish Roo seeks crested female friends for luv nest

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AMHCox, Aug 29, 2008.

1. AMHCox

AMHCox Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2008
    Connecticut
    Sadly and utterly rejected by his flat feathered yard mates, we have decided segragation is the only answer! Our other hens have NOT embraced diversity, and his lofty top knot has set him too far apart for intigration. Our lonely young roo is seeking some fancily feathered companions to establish a seperate but equal area in our yard. He is not looking for the standard of perfection, rather companions of any breed/cross in good health, with crest feathers themselves. If you know of any New England hens willing to relocate to a small farm in Northern Connecticut we are waiting to hear from you!

2. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    Awwww this is the cutest little "ad" I have ever read [​IMG] I hope he finds a good home!

3. AMHCox

AMHCox Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2008
    Connecticut
    Thanks! He is a really nice Roo, and funny as can be. It is sad to see him lonely. One of our bantam Rosecomb Roos ranges with him during the day, but at night he roosts alone:(

4. Cyberbmxer

Cyberbmxer Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2008
    Lebanon, Connecticut
    I have a beautiful polish hen 7months old from McMurray I am looking for a Barred rock rooster, silver laced wyandotte hen or guineah fowl.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

-Don

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by