Long family fight RANT(update)..

buck-wild-chick

Songster
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Hamilton C. FL
Wow what a day!

Ok my mom has a friend named M. Well M gave for a visit/horse ride today and my grandma has "issues" with her from a few year back.Well.... She tack up the horses and start riding(grandparents land) We just rounded a corner and there stood my Grandma waving a stick at my moms friend. She told her to get off their land..

Well my mom and her friend gets off the horses(scared they would spook) And everybody was cussing and yelling. I turned around with M young daughter and I was gonna take her to the house. Well next thing I know, I turn around and my grandma(inlaw) grabs my mom and MY horse"which she was riding) and the horse starts freakin out..

1. DONT ever touch my mom
2 NEVER even think about touching someones else's horse.

So Literally came flying off the horse and grabbed my grandma and PUSHED her away from my horse. Then she grabs my mom's friend by the hair and they hit the dirt. Well my moms friend was trying to get away the grandma rip's some of the woman's hair out.
Somehow me and mom pried them apart and We started yelling AGAIN. We finally turned around and left.We put the horses up and called the law. They came out and talked to us for a few hours and M didn't press charges. ( should have)

So as far as I'm concerned, me and mom are never talking to them again. They have pulled these little stunts long enough.. ( She already takes nerve meds, to keep her HAPPY, But the sad thing is if my grandpa pass's she will probably kick us and her son off the land. ) I just don't understand why people cant let things go and move on...

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
th.gif
That's just shocking. Does she have dementia or something??? Mentally healthy people don't act like that, ya know?

hugs.gif
I'm sorry, its really difficult to see stuff like that from folks that are supposed to at least LIKE each other somewhat.

There is not much you can do other than steer clear of grandma it seems, perhaps she is a little mentally unstable, or forgetting things.
hugs.gif

Hang in there!

ooh hun!..thats so hard for you to see!...you shouldnt have to see that!...i'm very sorry!...please know and remember that type of behavior is NOT normal and is NOT right!....i wish you all my best!...pm me again and let me know if you need anything else..okay?..
hugs.gif
...take care, Wendy...

I will Wendy,

Since we live across a field from them, I'm sure there will be more to come.

Mom was really em barred, I was in shock the whole time and shaking, while having my mom's friend bawling on my shoulder. It was sad and scary.

I'll mention the gun thing to my step dad and maybe grandpa will lock them up. I'm seriously fearing for the family's sake and my horse's.
hmm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom