Long term Lurker, got serious and decided to join since I was becoming obessed

Jo5h128

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 5, 2013
My name is Josh, I currently live on Guam and have 3 hens, 2 RIR and one Plymouth mix (1/4 local fowl and 3/4 Plymouth).
I am currently in the process of making my coop larger to house a few more birds. Being on a island, we are limited to the bird selections, local chickens, RIR, plymouths and game breeds are the norm here. My two RIR are 9 months old and lay 6 eggs a week each. Our plymouth is right about to start laying, she is younger and still getting use to being with the reds.

Last edited:
Hafa adai! I wonder if any of you can help.
I live in Palau - next to Guam - and we have a USA zip code (96940) and a USA state abbreviation - PW. Do you know of anyone on Guam who has day old chicks or fertilised eggs who can send them to Palau? Or I could pick them up perhaps?
Caroline,
This is a zombie thread that hasn't had activity in a very long time.
The OP (the person who created this post) hasn't been on the site for nearly 6 years. They will not be answering your questions. Sorry.:(

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

Yeah Guam is really beautiful and I really have enjoyed my time out here so far. However, I still love California and cant wait to finally get back.

Back
Top Bottom