Longtail Project birds, day old chicks.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wclawrence, Mar 3, 2008.

1. wclawrence

wclawrence Chillin' With My Peeps

Day old chicks, $4 each. 10chick minimum.
    Chicks will be an assortment from my various Longtail projects.
    Some may be Fibromelanistic, some may have 3/8 or more Ceylon Junglefowl, some may have a tad of Game, or some may have Longcrower (Denizli or Tomaru)
    I also have a few brown-egger crosses that I will throw in for warmth if you order less than 20 chicks.

I will be able to ship, and will do that on hatch day. Shipping should run about $20 or so.
    I should have around 40 chicks available when they hatch, which will be a little late since we had a full day without power last week. Chicks should be here on Monday.
    email me quickly.
    You can see pics of some of my birds here
    http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x204/wclawrence/

Thanks!

2. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Like I have said before, your birds...especially the longtails are so pretty. They have brilliant coloring!!! [​IMG]. Whatever you use to feed them...its working great! (Can you please PM me what you feed the longtails if you have time)!

- Tommy

3. wclawrence

Purina Dog Chow
    Soaked Oats
    scratch
    grass

4. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Hummm...dog chow. I never thought you could feed chickens that. Lol. Is it healthy in the long run though? For example...too much protein and excess nutrients that aren't good for chickens? ...don't get mad at me, im just wondering [​IMG]

- Tommy

5. wclawrence

BUMP!

The chicks are hatching now, so I guess we will have to do local pick-up only.
    Contact me if you are in Paulding County Georgia or surrounding counties.

TommyVT:
    it is GOOD for them.

6. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Awww... They hatched! Congrats...but to bad they can't be shipped. Well, I am sure someone close to you will enjoy them! I will keep you posted later on with orders. Hehe

- Tommy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by