Longtails and silkies will ship

Napalongtail

Longtail Longtimer
12 Years
Jan 31, 2007
NE Washington
23 Assorted colors of breeder stock Phoenix in BBR and golden and Blue mahogany $10- $25. I also have 11 Silkie singles cocks and cockerals $10 in Cuckoo, Black and white. I also have 3 pairs of young Dark cornish bantams $15. All of the above are from Best of breed, best of class parent stock. The phoenix are readily putting on 3ft tails their first year. 2 year olds are exceeding 4-5ft in length.( We take great measures to insure tail growth) Email for individual bird picks. I am in North eastern Washington state. I can officially ship YEA. Cashiers checks or paypal only!! Buyer supplies box and pays shipping.
E-mail for pics of particular birds you may be interested in

Longest tails in the West!

Probably Maine is too far
sad.png
But I'd really love to see what a blue mahogany phoenix looks like, I need to get better tail length in my flock! Anyway I sent you an e-mail

Angie I sent ya pics. I'm working on big numbers so that when my son gets home this afternoon we can photo ID all 35 birds available. Any volunteers to post a few sample pics later this evening or tomorrow in the AM? I am on such slow dial up that posting pics is near impossible.

I can't take any of the chickens but would be glad to post pics if you want to email them to me. I have DSL at home and work. Would be glad to help.

Marie

BY the BY, I got all of my Phoenix from Napalongtails.. they are really NICE bords.. gorgeous and easy to handle, have photos of the grand daughter petting them on my website.. they are nice tempered birds :O)
Denna

Last edited:
Thank You Marie and Denna. Denna since you are closer, not that it matters I'll just shoot a couple your way. I got a nice assortment photographed today just not all of them yet. OK coming your way...
And Angie I'll check on the shipping costs in the am when I'm on a bit faster and not dealing with the MANCUBS!

I love the longtail fowl. Napalongtail I will email you before my next hatch I have my bator full right now. They supposed to hatch the 18th. I'd like to know about how much shipping would be to TN.
I would like to have a dozen of your golden phoenix. Do you know exactly what color I will get or do you ship what is ready.
Thanks, Brian

Napalongtails stock for sale :O)

"First photo is of 3 Blue mahogany cockerals 7 months approximately there is one that is very dark one that is very light and one in the middle as far as colors go

3 Black breasted red 7 month group

"For 5 month old fellas there are several in the dark silver Duck wing colors, 1 Birchen, 1 golden and 1 Dark Mahogany blue who is not pictured, and the solid Blue is currently on hold while we arrange shipping for angie

Back
Top Bottom