Lonly black female swan.

DW Farm

In the Brooder
Jan 7, 2020
I found her post. Thank you. I would drive that far just to get her a new friend/mate, but he's to young for her.
It is not a issue with age .I have a pair the male is 11/2 years and female is 3 years. The main thing is provide them with safe and comfortable environment and time for them to know each other. If they like each other there will become a couple and build their nest and family.

bdfive

Songster
9 Years
Jul 11, 2010
South of Blanco, TX
I found her post. Thank you. I would drive that far just to get her a new friend/mate, but he's to young for her.
LOL, trust me, Gunther isn't to young for your female. He loves Pens, no matter the age. He's about 5 years old. Maybe I should purchase your female. 🙂

Tony O.

Chirping
Jan 7, 2018
East of Jay, (N.E.) Okla.
LOL, trust me, Gunther isn't to young for your female. He loves Pens, no matter the age. He's about 5 years old. Maybe I should purchase your female. 🙂
For some reason, I thought he was less than 2 years. A 5 tear old should work. I'm about a 10 to 11 hour drive north of you. How can we contact each other to get into the detales?

bdfive

Songster
9 Years
Jul 11, 2010
South of Blanco, TX
For some reason, I thought he was less than 2 years. A 5 tear old should work. I'm about a 10 to 11 hour drive north of you. How can we contact each other to get into the detales?

Top Bottom