Look at my babies!! Out of the Pouch and they are soo.. Cute!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by GAChknGirl, Nov 21, 2009.

1. GAChknGirl

GAChknGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    these our our baby sugar gliders we can actually hold them now with out the threat of losing fingers lol (the moms)

This is mine it is a girl... I havent named her yet... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is my Boyfriends he hasnt named his yet he is picky!! His is a Boy!
    [​IMG]

This was just a couple more pictures [​IMG]

He was mad at my camera in this one
    [​IMG]

And she is just so cute in this one
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  2. tunaoftheland

tunaoftheland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    you are too lucky! They are adorable! Are they hard to take care of?

3. GAChknGirl

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois
    Quote:Their diet is mainly fresh fruits and veggies, with boild boneless chicken then u chop it up.. they love yogurt!!

other then that they require a lot of time they are very friendly if handled all the time these 2 parents are a work in progress they are friendly when they want to be lol but if you have the time they are pretty easy to take care of

4. gocrow77

gocrow77 Crow's Nest

May 13, 2009
    Central MO
    A D O R A B L E !!!!! [​IMG]

5. tunaoftheland

Jun 3, 2008
    Quote:Their diet is mainly fresh fruits and veggies, with boild boneless chicken then u chop it up.. they love yogurt!!

other then that they require a lot of time they are very friendly if handled all the time these 2 parents are a work in progress they are friendly when they want to be lol but if you have the time they are pretty easy to take care of

Wow, I never would have guessed those little guys would eat meat! I have always wanted one, but it seemed like they might be hard to take care of. But time is not a problem, I love spending time with my animals [​IMG] Someday then!

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Awww cuteness overload! [​IMG]

7. GAChknGirl

Aug 10, 2009
    Denver, Illinois

Wow, I never would have guessed those little guys would eat meat! I have always wanted one, but it seemed like they might be hard to take care of. But time is not a problem, I love spending time with my animals [​IMG] Someday then!

You have to get at least two they are colony animals. they can get depressed and die... do lots of research!!

8. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

They might just me the cutest things I have ever seen! I have seen adults, but those babies are too much [​IMG]

9. tunaoftheland

Jun 3, 2008
    Quote:Wow, I never would have guessed those little guys would eat meat! I have always wanted one, but it seemed like they might be hard to take care of. But time is not a problem, I love spending time with my animals [​IMG] Someday then!

You have to get at least two they are colony animals. they can get depressed and die... do lots of research!!

oh don't worry, I would definitely do research! You should have seen me before I got chickens, I read I don't even know how many chicken care books. Plus as much as I could here [​IMG]

10. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Oh! Those are super cute! Especially the one where he doesn't like the camera. How long do they stay with the parents? Are they hard to catch when they are out? Or do they go back to their own cages?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by