look at my new baby!! Named MISTY ROSE, thanks everyone!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by therealsilkiechick, Aug 30, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i got a new member of the family today.[​IMG] she is an akc fawn pug puppy. [​IMG] she was born on june 30th. she is so sweet and loveable, we r in heaven,lol. but this little sweetheart needs a name and we can't for the life of us think of one for her. usually we look at a animal and say oh she or he looks like a " " and they have a name but nope i see a blank,lol. so we need ideas, would love to hear names from u all to help us name her so we can start calling her by name right away and we can send her papers in as soon as possible.
    thanks for any help!!!
    [​IMG]
    silkie

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  2. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

I am not good at names but she is CUTE!!!!!!! [​IMG] I love her!!!

3. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I like the name Mattie, I work for a dog kennel that raises pugs. Some of the names are Angel, Rose, Tutu, Ceily, Winky, Mattie, and Sasha just to name a few.

4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    How about Petunia? Or how about Chick? [​IMG] LOL

Are you looking for a call name or registered name? Last year we bought a beautiful boston terrier male. We named him J & J's Out Of This World and we call him Astro. J & J is the kennel name of the breeders we bought him from. I hope to show him in the next year. My daughter's doberman was named in memory of her dam, who died during a c-section (stuck puppy). The dam's name was Novak's Midnight Skye (she was black) and we named my daughter's girl (who is red) Novak's Desert Skye but call her Mesa. We love playing with names.

We have used favorite songs, singers, actors, movies, hobbies, etc. Tell us more about what you like and maybe we can come up with something.

5. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    awwwwww!

6. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    I have always liked the name Koozie. Ya know what you put a canned beverage in. It has just never fit any of my girls.
    She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Good luck with her!
    [​IMG]

7. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I like Koozie, too.

(I was kind of thinking a name with a -y sound on the end of it would be good...).

Hm... more...

- Amy
    - Meggie
    - Nellie
    - Betty
    - Peggy (I sort of like "Peggy the Pug")
    - Katie/Katy
    - Kelly
    - Kiki
    - Lucy
    - Hattie
    - Jenny
    - Julie
    - Jessie
    - Nettie
    - Janie/Jamie
    - Suzy/Susie
    - Mattie (I think someone said this, cool idea)
    - Rosie
    - Ruby
    - Tillie
    - Zoe/Zoey

8. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    wow, alot of good ones already![​IMG] well my min pin's ckc name is sissy's little sassy savanah. we named her after my 4 year old who's nickname is sissy. we call her savanah or vans for short.

so far the name that sticks out the most u posted i like above is rose. i'm a gardener and i love roses. it is one of my top favorite flowers i'm surprised i didn't think of that. i have a lop rabbit named lily and i try to every so often name chook flower names,lol. so that is a definate consider if i can find something to go with it.

registered name if we all can think of a good one. they don't have a kennel named listed just the breeders name. love the novak names too.

what i like, hmmm.. haven't been asked that question since i was dateing i'm a very busy mom to 5, i'll honestly have to think on that question,lol. other than poultry, quilting, gardening, candlemakeing and bakeing and hunting i'd have to seriously think on that one.

9. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    I like
    -Maggy
    -Patty
    -Isabell
    Just some suggestions cute puppy. [​IMG]

10. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    kool u added more while i was typeing i got side tracted had to come back,lol didn't realize it took me so long. i'll have to look through the list. i was thinking diamond but couldn't think of anything for it either. i got a few more pics for ya all too but i have to restart my comp.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by