1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Look at my sweet baby....pic

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by texaschickmama, Dec 2, 2007.

1. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    If you are looking for AKC Lab puppies in the DFW area than you are in luck. I have some gorgeous puppies that will be ready in time for Christmas. They will be 6 wks old on the 29th of Dec, but I realize everyone will want them for a present so I will let them go a few days early. I will also guarantee their health. Cuties. Home raised, I'm not a breeder. PM with any questions.

[​IMG]

They are so precious.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  2. texaschickmama

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    I just wanted y'all to see my precious baby.

3. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    OMG how cute is that baby !!! I am so glad that the babies are growing so fat/ fast !! How is Abby doing? I dont think our Abbey is going to be a mommy , she is not showing at all, but we are still watching her( just in case ) DH thinks she will wait till last minute but her due date is Dec-15 if she is going to have puppies I think it is just going to one !!

Julie

4. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    so cuteee

5. texaschickmama

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Hey Julie, I bet your Abby is prego because this is her first, right. She will wait til last minute to balloon out. Is she eating like a hog? Just remember the last couple of weeks a lot goes on with the puppies as far as developing so I bet she will show soon.

6. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Well Abbey has been going crazy nuts over food the past week - she will eat her food than push my male away from his bowl growl like she is a mad hungry wild dog eat his food and still want more !! this is NOT like her we normally have to trick her into eating ( putting a little people food in with ) and even then she will eat just the people food and " bury " the rest by dumping her bowl upside down and cover the food. As far as looking preg. not at all !! no massive weight gain, I have not noticed a change in her " boobies " but I know it is still early to be checking for milk. I have a crate all ready for her, and all the supplies I need on hand just in case.....
    I have a funny feeling that if there is a puppy coming it will only be one - our other boxer only had one her first litter, so we will stay on puppy watch until a few days after her " due " date which is Dec-15.

How is your Abbey doing? how is she doing with the stiches ? they should be out by now right? I bet you are having a hard time not keeping all of the babies LOL
    this little yellow male is toooo cute !!

Julie

7. texaschickmama

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Well, hopefully I have 4 of the 5 sold. I am keeping them of course until Christmas Eve. Abby Sue did get her stitches out after 12 days. There was like 50 of those suckers. She was so good she just laid on her back and I petted her. When the girl was done, Abby promptly got up out the door and down the hall all the way to their front door. She was like "no way in h*** I'm staying here ever again. I just got another call and the last choc female is probably gone too. YEAH!!!! My yellow female gets to go live in Corpus Christi, a beach dog, lucky girl. I bet your Abby will have more than one puppy, big breeds usually have bigger litters. My Abby had 9 last time. I got her fixed during her C section this time though because I just could not see going through something like that again.

8. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Well Abbey went to the vet today - for a check up - vet said he felt maybe 2 pups in there - since Abbey is a petite girl the vet thinks she will only have 2-3 pups ! I did not think there were any in there at all since she was not showing - but in the last few days she is eating like crazy and has started to fill out and get that thick look around her waist and bellie area - so we are going to have pups after all !! just have to wait and see how many LOL
    I am a little worried about her with pups - she is such a hyper girl always jumping around and acting crazy I hope that when the pup ( s ) get here it will calm her down so they dont get hurt - our other boxer is pretty active but not a total nut job like Abbey LOL the vet seems to think that Abbey might need some help delivering her pup(s) since this is her first time she might be a little scared - if she has more than one he wants me to take the pup away from her when she starts to push and deliver the other pup(s) so she does not get confused and stop pushing - than give the pup back once number 2 is out and cleaned off and nursing fine. He also thinks she will calm down when around her babies - her momma attetude should kick in.
    So we are back on puppy watch till the 15th - wish us luck !!

Julie

9. Dinos_rock

Dinos_rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Arizona
    They are sooo cute! You should post more pics![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by