I woke up May 1st and went to turn the eggs in the 'bator and look at what I found. An OEG bantam mix: These little guys showed up later that same day. An EE and an Marans mix: May 2nd. Another Marans mix: May 2nd. Red Golden pheasant: May 3rd. Two more Red Goldens and two more OEG bantam mix: I had two more pheasant eggs hatch late last night but haven't gotten pictures of them yet. This makes five pheasants and six chickies. Hopefully the rest of the hatch will be just as good. This is the first time that I have tried to hatch chicks in a 'bator. Normally I would have left the eggs to the broodies but I really wanted to hatch the pheasant eggs indoors. I didn't want to leave it all up to the the chickens.