LOOK at what we got free today

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by lost, Jun 21, 2008.

1. lost

lost Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    We went to pick them up and got to cages about 3by3by3.God is good all the time.

[​IMG]

Can I put them With chickens I let them meet and the roo was whatching them close.So when I came in I put them back in their cage by their self.You reakon their mutts

2. First To Hatch

First To Hatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    New York
    I've had bad experiance with putting rabbits and chickens togther the chickens used to peck at them, also once when my brother had his rabbits in with the chickens the doe started ripping off feathers from the hen so she can nest, pretty sure there mutts the gray and white one looks like he has some dutch in him?

What do you plan on doing with them?

3. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Awww!

I've had chickens and rabbits together and didn't have a problem. It takes a little of them getting used to, but as long as there is plenty of room, they'll be fine.

4. lost

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    Well not going to put them with the chicks lol. I got them for the kids.They are girls. The kids wants babies so I guesse I need a male You got one you can ship. I reakon we keep them I told them we were going to eat them. I didn't believe me.So now we have rabbits [​IMG]

5. lost

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    asher you got a male their ready [​IMG]

6. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    hehe Nope, sorry! I've only got two males old enough to breed right now and they are staying! ;-)

7. lost

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    I just want them to be married for a night [​IMG]

8. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    [​IMG] Where are you located again?

Mine are jersey woolies, though so I don't know if you want long haired breeds or not. Actually, I think George is still too young to breed still so that's just one buck old enough to breed. I forgot he was just born in March.

9. inudat12

inudat12 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 5, 2008
    NorthCentral Ohio
    Is this a bunny booty call?

Sure sounds like. If it is not, then how would you proceed with a bunny divorce?

Tracy

Someone please teach me how to proofread before I hit the submit button

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  10. lost

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    Stokes County I've heard long distance relationships don't work out.Would be cool if you were close though I let you have first pick

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by