1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LOOK, I am baby sitting !!!! *Pics*

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Eureka Jennifer, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Eureka Jennifer

Eureka Jennifer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2009
    Eureka, California
    A couple of now chicken obsessed friends of mine (totally my fault) went on vacation and I get to watch their 5 week olds for 7 whole days..... [​IMG] I am so excited and it will give me some practice for when my girls arrive. So I am watching 10 girls - 2 easter eggers, 2 barred rocks, 2 australorp, 2 gold laced wyndote and a couple of buff orpingtons. I am the luckiest auntie EVER ! I will post pics throughout the week for them to check on their girls.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BFeathered

BFeathered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    Hehe... cute girls... and now you've been sucked in... dontcha just love 'em?

3. xBRIANx

xBRIANx Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2009
    These chickens hadn't been handled a whole lot, but have all warmed up to it nicely. The bird pictured in my hand is super friendly. She runs to the door of the brooder when I come in the room, which is pretty cute. I've never been around chickens before and have always had a somewhat (OK, totally) irrational fear of birds, so this has been a good visit for me.

I have named her "Chicken Buddy" and am going to be sad to see her go.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by