Look my golden laced polish has silver spots

J99

Songster
Jul 25, 2019
Kentucky
My Coop
My Coop
Ι have a golden laced polish rooster but he has white spots. When he was 6 months old he had only three white feathers. And now... View attachment 2008601

I also have a polish/dutch bantam rooster with some white crest futhers. I can post a picture if you want. How old is your girl? She is very beautiful!
He is so so beautiful I love his colors , my polish ( I have several types) are about 6 months old
I’ll post pics of my other kinds later today I have silver laced, buff heads, golden laced, and white crested and one spitshauben

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium member
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
They are supposed to be as hard to determine gender early as silkies are.The birds probably know but aren't telling.

J99

Songster
Jul 25, 2019
Kentucky
My Coop
My Coop
I have never kept Polish, they look like fun birds to keep! :)
Well They are not great to keep with other breeds, you have to find the lowest chickens on the pecking order line to keep with them. They are prone to easy death , because they have no skull . It’s feathers then skin then brain , so getting pecked can be fatal. They are beautiful and nice and I love all of mine but the best easiest sweetest breed to keep imo is orpingtons

Top Bottom